KAMRAN MAJID, MD, FAAOS
Broaden your knowledge of spine procedures by focusing
on several key domains: recognize common degenerative
spinal pathologies, complication avoidance, current
controversial topics, and treatment recommendations
for spinal conditions in both elective and non-elective settings.
Earn up to 10 CME credits; 100 multiple-choice questions.
As a result of completing the 2020 Adult Spine Self-Assessment Examination,
I am able to:
• describe the diagnosis and treatment of adult degenerative spinal pathology.
• diagnose and treat common spinal trauma.
• determine factors contributing to spinal infections.
• identify factors which can lead to postoperative complications.
• identify important factors in the evaluation of pediatric spinal deformity.
• formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan for spinal tumors.