David Ring, MD, PhD, and Scott Steinmann, MD, Editors
Area of focus: Shoulder / Elbow, Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Sports Med, Hand
August 2016, Text with online video, 328 pages; 9 surgical videos
Upgrade to the Print + eBook Combo for only $50 more, click here. For the eBook only, click here.
The latest evidence, thinking, and surgical techniques
Developed in collaboration with the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons.
• Techniques, tips, and strategies from more than 35 leading surgeons
• Step-by-step guidance through 30+ surgical challenges
• The latest evidence to support solid decision making
• Videos demonstrate the fine points of the surgical technique
Get expert insight and practical guidance to master the latest techniques. Benefit from a balanced presentation of the latest evidence, thinking, and techniques, as well as the authors’ perspectives on points of debate where more evidence is needed.
Intraoperative photos, illustrations, and surgical videos demonstrate the fine points of the surgical technique.
The clear and concise chapter organization makes it easy to find what you are looking for.
Thirty chapters within these major sections:
• Elbow arthroscopy
• Enthesopathy and tendon rupture
• Elbow arthroplasty
• Posttraumatic reconstruction