Share your research with orthopaedic surgeons from around the world at the AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting, February 12-16, 2024 (Monday-Friday), in San Francisco. Nowhere else will your discoveries reach such a wide-ranging orthopaedic audience. Applications and abstracts are now being accepted.
AAOS 2024 Key Dates to Know
When planning to participate in the AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting, note these key dates and submission deadlines:
- May 1, 2023: ICLs, Showdowns®, Symposia, TechTalks, and The Way I See It...® Applications Submission Deadline
- June 5, 2023: Extended Paper and Poster Abstract Submission Deadline
- July 17, 2023: OrthoDomeTM and OVT Submission Deadline
- October 2023: AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting Registration Opens
- February 12-16 (Monday-Friday): AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
- AAOS education programming will take place Monday through Thursday.
- Specialty Society Programs will again bookend the meeting on Monday and Friday.
- The Exhibit Hall will be open Tuesday through Thursday.
Tips for Writing a Good Abstract
Other Publication Deadlines
Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons call for research papers & case reports: