Share your research with orthopaedic surgeons from around the world at the AAOS Annual Meeting. Nowhere else will your discoveries reach such a wide-ranging orthopaedic audience.
All applications for the AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting are now closed.
Applications for the AAOS 2025 Annual Meeting, March 10-14 in San Diego, will open in April 2024.
AAOS 2024 Key Dates to Know
When planning to participate in the AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting, note these key dates and submission deadlines:
- May 1, 2023: ICLs, Showdowns®, Symposia, TechTalks, and The Way I See It...® Applications Submission Deadline
- June 5, 2023: Extended Paper and Poster Abstract Submission Deadline
- July 17, 2023: Orthopaedic Video Theater Submission Deadline
- August 31, 2023: Extended OrthoDomeTM Submission Deadline
- September/October 2023: Acceptance notifications sent
- October 18, 2023: AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting registration opens
- February 12-16 (Monday-Friday): AAOS 2024 Annual Meeting in San Francisco
- AAOS education programming will take place Monday through Thursday.
- Specialty Society Programs will take place Friday.
- The Exhibit Hall will be open Tuesday through Thursday.
Tips for Writing a Good Abstract
Other Publication Deadlines
Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons call for research papers & case reports: