The AAOS Annual Meeting is an excellent opportunity to showcase your organization's products and services to the largest international gathering of orthopaedic surgeons and musculoskeletal health professionals.
Here you can apply for exhibit space, plan your exhibit, and promote your products and services to the orthopaedic professionals attending Annual Meeting.
Important Dates for the 2021 Annual Meeting
The AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting has been rescheduled to take place August 31 - September 4, 2021. The Exhibit Hall will be open September 1 - 3, 2021. Learn more
- May 19 - Exhibit Space Application and Floor Plan Available
- January 21, 2021 - Exhibit Space Application and 50% Deposit Deadline for Initial Space Assignments (after January 21 exhibit space is assigned on first-come, first-served basis)
- February 1 - 17, 2021 - Appointments for Island Booth Space Selection
- February 23, 2021 - Confirmation of Exhibit Space Assignment Emailed
- May 3, 2021 - Balance of Exhibit Space Fees Due
2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience
Promote your company, products and services in the 2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience!