Las Vegas is Ready for You! Are you ready for Las Vegas?
Meeting Dates: Tuesday, March 7 – Saturday, March 11
Exhibit Dates: Wednesday, March 8 – Friday, March 10
Las Vegas has ADA accessible guestrooms at every hotel. Please specify your needs when making your reservations.
Visit CorpTrav or call (800)318-3846 to make your reservation for the 2023 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas. A per reservation service fee of $15 (online) and $32 (telephone) is charged.
Harry Reid International Airportt (LAS) is 4.5 miles from the The Venetian Convention and Expo Center.
Professional attire is appropriate at the meeting and to visit the exhibit hall. Some restaurants require coats and ties for gentleman, but most welcome casual attire. Check each restaurant’s policy when making reservations.
In partnership with onPeak, AAOS has secured discounted rates at a selection of Las Vegas hotels. onPeak is the only hotel provider endorsed by the AAOS 2023 Annual Meeting, and we encourage you to book your housing now for the best selection and price.
Companies, like Uber and Lyft, also provide service from Harry Reid Airport to the Strip. Cost varies depending on where you want to go. Uber will display price range. Lyft will not.
Cost varies from Harry Reid Airport depending on traffic and time of year. Additionally, there is a $1.80 charge on all fares originating at the airport.
As with Uber and Lyft, you cannot hail a taxi on the Strip. Just look for the taxi line sign, usually near valet. If you have any concerns with a taxi driver, you can call the Nevada Taxi Cab Authority at 702.668.4005 to report any issues.
Take Koval Lane instead of the freeway to save some fare.
From The Venetian and The Palazzo:
- Pick-up locations:
- The Venetian: North end of The Venetian Porte Cochere, in front of the shuttle area
- The Palazzo: North end of the Upper Porte Cochere, in front of the shuttle area
- Drop-off locations:
- The Venetian: Main Entrance
- The Palazzo: Upper Level
From Harry Reid International Airport:
- Terminal 1: Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1 - 4. Airport personnel is available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
- Terminal 3: Taxis are conveniently located outside on Level Zero. There are 20 taxi loading positions on the on the west end of the building to serve domestic travelers and 10 loading positions on the east side of the building to accommodate international travelers. Quick exit lanes will allow traffic to leave the airport quickly and airport personnel are available to assist as needed.
The average temperature in the Las Vegas area in early March is 76degrees Fahrenheit, with an average high of 72 and an average low of 39. W