On-site Resources - Safety & Security
- Emergency Number at McCormick Place: (312)791-6060
- From a facilty house phone: 6060
For emergencies outside of the convention center:
- Emergency: 911
- City Police Non-Emergency: (312)744-5000
- Poison Control: (800)222-1222 (Nationwide)
First Aid at the McCormick Place
McCormick Place provides wheelchair-accessible first aid stations in each building. Specific stations are opened based on the event location. These stations are fully equipped and include automated external defibrillators for reviving heart attack victims.
A first aid station will be available in the South level 2.5 and Lakeside level 1 buildings.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday, 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, - 2.4 miles
2525 S Michigan Ave # 2, Chicago, IL 60616 (312) 567-2000
Insight Hospital and Medical Center Chicago - 2.5 miles
2525 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616 (312) 567-2000
For Your Safety
When you are outside you should:
- Get directions before leaving the hotel or restaurant.
- Take taxis or shuttles you recognize.
- Walk with another person. Single targets are the most likely victims of crime.
- Not wear your badges or carry conference bags. Both identify out-of-towners.
- Avoid dark, isolated areas, such as closed plazas and apparent shortcuts back to the hotel.
316 W Cermak Rd. (312)791-0392
Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Pharmacy: Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
1224 S Wabash Ave. (312)663-4646
Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Pharmacy: Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM; Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM; Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM