We’re setting the stage for AAOS 2021 in San Diego, California, August 31 - September 3, 2021, and it’s shaping up to be four days of powerful education, innovation, and collaboration. Join your colleagues and elevate your knowledge of the most current orthopaedic science, research, and clinical practice spanning all specialties – all at one time, all in one place.
The Annual Meeting 2021 Registration Rates document provides a complete overview of member and non-member categories and associated registration rates.
San Diego Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Drive
San Diego, California 92101
Attention Non-Member First Time Attendees
If you are not an active member of the AAOS approval is required to attend the meeting for the first time.
Important Dates for the 2021 Annual Meeting
The AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting has been rescheduled to take place August 31 - September 3, 2021.
- Member Registration Opens: April 14, 2021
- Non-Member Registration Opens: April 21, 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: June 4, 2021
- Advance Registration Deadline: July 23, 2021
- Registration Cancellation Deadline: July 23, 2021
- Industry Non-Exhibitor Registration Deadline: July 23, 2021
- Industry Non-Exhibitor Online Registration Deadline: August 19, 2021
- On-Site Registration Opens: August 30, 2021 at 2:00 PM
You may receive phone calls or emails or see websites from groups offering to arrange your registration for the AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting in San Diego, California, August 31- September 3. Be advised that Convention Data Services (CDS) is the only registration provider authorized to manage meeting registration on behalf of AAOS.
AAOS does not recommend that you provide any financial or personal information to or conduct business with these unaffiliated groups. If you choose to engage with these groups, you do so at your own risk. AAOS and CDS will be unable to verify the authenticity of these transactions.
If you question the authenticity of an individual, group or website, please contact AAOS at firstname.lastname@example.org.