The AAOS/FDA Town Hall is a provocative and interactive forum to rethink how we work together to create innovation in the 21st century. The guiding principles of our inaugural AAOS/FDA Town Hall are quality, value, registries, artificial intelligence, and real-world evidence. All concepts are on the table in this forum.
Innovation in orthopaedic care faces stiff headwinds. But the relationships among stakeholders are not zero-sum. We must evolve together to improve patient care in new and sustainable ways.
Pre-register for this free ticketed session on Tuesday, from 4:00 to 6:00 PM.
Join Our Panel of Experts
- Felix H. Savoie III, MD, FAAOS, AAOS President
- David Jevsevar, MD, MBA, FAAOS, Chair of Research and Quality Council, AAOS
- William J. Maloney, MD, FAAOS, Chair of AAOS Registries Oversight Committee (ROC), Former AAOS President
- Steven D. Glassman, MD, FAAOS, ASR Executive Committee AAOS Chair, AAOS Registry Oversight Committee (ROC) Member
- Jeffrey Shuren, MD, JD, Director, Center for Devices and Radiologic Health (CDRH), FDA
- Captain Raquel Peat, PhD, MPH, Director, OHT6: Office of Orthopedic Devices, Office of Product Evaluation and Quality, CDRH, FDA
- Kevin Lobo, Chair & CEO, Stryker, OSMA Nomination
- Aldo Denti, Company Group Chairman, DePuy Synthes, OSMA Nomination
- S.Raymond Golish MD, PhD, MBA, FAAOS, Member Devices Biologics & Technology Committee (moderator)
Attend this town hall meeting and get answers to your burning questions – directly from AAOS, FDA and industry thought leaders!
You must be registered for the AAOS 2023 Annual Meeting in order to attend this ticketed event. If have already registered for the Annual Meeting, just click the button above and navigate to the Tuesday Instructional Course Lectures (ICL) to reserve your space at the AAOS/FDA Town Hall.
Not yet registered for the Annual Meeting? Simply include the AAOS FDA Town Hall ICL with your AAOS Annual Meeting registration.
A limited number of seats are available for the live session to AAOS members at no additional fee. Once room capacity has been reached, member and non-member attendees may view a live stream of the event in room 2301. No registration is required to view the live video feed, but seating is limited.