The AAOS Career Center at the Annual Meeting offers an opportunity for hiring organizations and orthopaedic surgeons to meet in person regarding open positions. This year we are offering more resources for both job seeker and hiring organizations.
Location: Academy Hall
Whether you are a recent graduate or seeking a change, the On-site Career Center at the Annual Meeting offers an opportunity to get in front of hiring professionals and prospective employers. Plus, obtain valuable guidance to hone your skills and gain an advantage in today’s orthopaedic job market.
What to Expect
- More than 150 participating employers – find positions for all career stages
- On-site interviews (private interview booths) – take the next step toward your new job
- FREE one-on-one CV consultations – advice to help you gain an advantage in your job search
- Daily Job Seeker and Practice Opportunities Booklet
- New! Career Fair, Wednesday, March 23 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Questions? Contact Evette D. Thompson, email@example.com and/or 847.384.4259 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm CT