We are very excited to introduce a new membership program for our industry partners, the Corporate Allies of the AAOS. AAOS recognizes the value of collaborations with aligned industry partners to advance orthopaedics-focused quality and advocacy efforts.
The AAOS would like to thank our current Corporate Allies Partners:
Yearly membership in the Corporate Allies program includes the following:
- Recognition in/on AAOS website and various AAOS publications and at AAOS Annual Meeting.
- Invitation-only Roundtable discussions led by our surgeon volunteers, focused on the current state of orthopaedics, macro-level challenges or opportunities, updates from AAOS departments and board meetings.
- Quarterly coffees with AAOS Office of Government Relations (OGR) Senior Leadership (Regulatory, Legislative, and Political).
- Annual site visit by AAOS CEO and/or other AAOS leadership (may be virtual depending on status of public health concerns).
- Presence at the National Orthopaedic Leadership Conference (NOLC), AAOS’ annual advocacy conference.
- Complimentary ad space in one edition of AAOS Advocacy Now.
- Dedicated staff liaison to AAOS’ OGR.
- In-person meetings with AAOS Clinical Quality and Value Senior Leadership and AAOS Leadership.
- Invitation-only AAOS events, including an annual Orthobiologics Symposium, corporate events at the AAOS Annual Meeting, and periodic Quality Roundtables. Past roundtables have included discussions on the status of the AAOS’ quality offerings, opportunities to support industry’s EU MDR compliance needs and other pressing topics.
- Appropriate input on the development of quality improvement content, including Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs), Appropriate Use Criteria (AUCs), and other evidence-based quality offerings.
- Dedicated Quality Department liaison on AAOS staff.
Contact an AAOS Business Development Representative to learn more about the Corporate Allies program.