- Patients, surgeons and other healthcare specialists are navigating the field independently without reliable sources of information.
- Patients are receiving substandard care from non-orthopaedic providers, delay treatment or suffer adverse events.
- Orthopaedic surgeons are at competitive risk.
- Develop educational content (website, white papers)
- Symposia and evidence-based systematic reviews
- High quality evidence/technology reviews
- Delivery of investigator grants
AAOS is committed to working closely with medical specialty societies to lead the way in education, advocacy, and other orthopaedic efforts.