Resident Orthopaedic Core Knowledge
Now Available! AAOS Resident Orthopaedic Core Knowledge Program
The new AAOS Resident Orthopaedic Core Knowledge (ROCK) program is the only multimedia learning tool that establishes a core knowledge baseline for orthopaedic residency training programs.
For Program Directors:
- ROCK is a ready-made course of study, minimizing the time spent on curriculum development
- It provides the flexibility to create and send custom assignments and view status reports.
- ROCK supports a well-rounded residency education with extensive content across anatomical and subspecialty areas
- Can be used independently or integrated into a residency program’s curriculum
- Builds a foundation to prepare residents for the OITE and ABOS Part I Exam.
US-based program directors and residents have been automatically enrolled in ROCK – program directors and residents can log in with their AAOS membership credentials to start using ROCK right immediately.
Access to ROCK is Free to Residency Programs Through June 2023!
Course content is delivered in two formats: bullet points for quick study and an in-depth exploration of the content in longform paragraph format.
- 549 Total Chapters
- 11 Subspecialty Areas
- 500+ Authors
- 90 Section Editors
- 22 Subspecialty Editors
- 1,000+ Full-Text Journal Articles
- 1,000+ Full Text Chapters
- 500 Videos
If you have questions or would like to schedule a demo or onboarding session, contact us.
New Content Added Monthly!
Be sure to check the ROCK platform for new subspecialty content, added each month.