At AAOS, we embrace the importance of responding to change in creative ways and generating new ideas. Innovative solutions and programs are essential to support continued growth and learning throughout our orthopaedic community. We offer participation in these programs to our industry and corporate partners who want something more than our conventional outreach opportunities. Therefore, we highly encourage you to reach out to our Business Development Representatives to see what innovated ideas you might have that can become part of our innovation success! Bring us your ideas, or participate in one of our current programs!
AAOS Innovation programs include:
- The AAOS Resident Rumble pits residency programs from across the country against one another in a no-holds-barred, orthopaedics-based online trivia competition. This is a unique opportunity to connect directly with orthopaedic resident members. The Resident Rumble may be an event on its own or is available to bundle as a qualifier to the in person Resident Bowl competition at AAOS Annual Meeting.
Networking and Happy Hour Events
- At Networking and Happy Hour Events, sponsors bring hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies to orthopaedic residents
- Residents network with corporate sponsors while enjoying a variety of complimentary appetizers and beverages
- Sponsors get their brand in front of residents through pre- and post-communications and during the events
- Upcoming events - keep an eye out for upcoming events in the future
- Previous Sponsors: FundamentalVR, Zimmer Biomet, Pfizer, Deterra, SI Bone, Avanos, Game Ready, 3M+KCI, Brainlab
- This high-value, live marketing opportunity is an excellent forum for promoting new product launches and emerging technology! These unique 20-minute sessions take place inside the exhibit hall during the AAOS Annual Meeting.
Innovation Channel on Orthopaedic Video Theater (OVT)
- The Innovation Channel on OVT is an opportunity for industry partners to introduce their innovative offerings on our video platform. These presentations focus on new products or services and/or new research findings.