Let your peers, colleagues, and patients know about your FAAOS designation by adding "FAAOS" to your name wherever it appears, including:
- Practice and hospital websites
- Practice and hospital marketing collateral, such as posters, brochures, name tags, etc.
- Press releases
- Email signatures and business cards
- Other physician directories
- Social media presence and profiles
Download the FAAOS logo below and add it to your website.
In addition, wear your FAAOS lapel pin with pride during interactions with patients and during community outreach.
Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS) Logo
As a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon and FAAOS designation holder, you deserve to be recognized. Proudly display your FAAOS designation today!