AAOS/AOFAS Foot and Ankle Surgical Skills for Orthopaedic Residents
An interactive learning experience designed exclusively for residents!
Experience world-class orthopaedic education with content-packed days spent rotating between classroom sessions and hands-on cadaver labs, building your foundation of numerous foot and ankle open and arthroscopic procedures.
Working in pairs with another attendee and with the guidance of expert faculty, you'll have your own foot and ankle cadaver specimens to practice open and arthroscopic skills.
Stay engaged with a dynamic mix of lectures, live and video surgical demonstrations, and faculty-participant discussion.
Spend nearly two full days in the state-of-the art lab practicing your surgical techniques for:
- Bunions MIS & Lapidus/PMO
- Hallux MTP Fusion
- 5th MT Fractures
- Calcaneus Fractures
- Talus Fractures: Approaches and Fix
- Flatfoot Correction
- Hindfoot Arthrodesis - ST/Triple
- Achilles-PERC, Open, FHL
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Lateral Ligament Repair
- Ankle ORIF to Include PL Approach
- Ankle Fusion/TTC
- Peroneal Groove Deepening
New! Engagement Event
Friday, April 21 at the OLC Education & Conference Center (course location!)
Join your fellow attendees for a night of networking and gain exposure to the latest technology in the orthopaedic field.
When you attend this complimentary event you will:
- Gain hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverages
- Network with other orthopaedic residents in the area
- Share your innovative ideas with AAOS representatives and learn about your membership
- Walk away with ortho swag and giveaways
William C. McGarvey, MD, FAAOS
Natalie S. Mesnier, MD, FAAOS
Multnomah Orthopedic Clinic
Chike Akoe, MD
Jonathan D. Backus, MD, FAAOS
Taggart Taylor Gauvain, MD, FAAOS
Michael C. Greaser, MD, FAAOS
James R. Holmes, MD, FAAOS
James R. Lachman, MD, FAAOS
Jeremy J. McCormick, MD, FAAOS
Cesar De Cesar Netto Sr., MD, PhD
Anand Mahesh Vora, MD, FAAOS
Brian M. Weatherford, MD, FAAOS