Academy and Association members attending Committee and Council meetings are encouraged to order airline tickets via CorpTrav/FROSCH by phone or online. You will be required to complete a personal travel profile to book online. CorpTrav/FROSCH tickets are billed directly to the Academy and the frequent flyer points/miles earned are awarded to you “the traveler.”
Reservations should be made no later than 21 days prior to the day of departure using one of the following options:
- Domestic Only: (800)318-3846
- Domestic or International: (630)656-6605
- Online: CorpTrav/FROSCH
Online Travel Reservations
If you need assistance when booking online call the agent team at (630)656-6605 or email at AAOS@frosch.com
Log in to CorpTrav/FROSCH
- Enter Username
- Enter Password
New Users - Create a New Travel Profile
1. Access CorpTrav/FROSCH
- Select "Create Account"
- Enter Site ID: aaos
- Enter Password Key: 6hAtrAcr
Please note: Site ID and Password Key are case sensitive
2. Create Account
- User Name: Enter a name you will remember (e.g. company name, 1st initial, Last Name)
- New Password: Enter a password you will remember
- Email Address: You must enter an email address
- Personal Info: Enter your personal information
- Select "Create New Account"
3. Select "Profile" (located top right of screen)
- Complete Profile setting links (click and save)
Once your profile is complete, return to the homepage and begin booking your travel.
An AAOS budget code is required to complete the purchase. Use the Committee or Council number shown on the Meeting Notice, e.g., ****-5851
Tickets will not be issued without the proper code.
If you need technical assistance or help with your CorpTrav/FROSCH profile, call the technical support team at (877)686-3374 or email at email@example.com