Want to get your name, products, services, or technologies in front of thousands of surgeons each year? The AAOS offers year-round CME courses either virtually or in-person that can connect you with your desired audience. The calendar of upcoming courses can be found here.
Conducted during AAOS in-person and virtual courses. These opportunities provide unopposed, non-CME sessions that can be a combination of lectures, live cadaveric surgical demonstrations, pre-recorded video demonstrations, and small group or panel case discussions and debates. Your company can educate course attendees and market your key products that align with content and procedures presented at the course.
In addition to your position as a leader in the field, your company
- Name recognition in print and electronic acknowledgements
- Recognition during course announcements
- Recognition on AAOS’ online course platform and signage at
- Registrant mailing lists, updated through the date of the
course, to share session information
Extended viewership is included with your session – ask us how!
Exhibits at AAOS courses are an opportunity for your company to interact with orthopaedic surgeons, showcase your relevant product offerings in a casual setting, and demonstrate your advocacy for orthopaedic education.
- Exhibit tabletop display with attendance by two company
- Dedicated exhibit time during all breaks and meals
- Develop new leads and build your business portfolio
- Let's talk!
- Alignment with CME courses that best fit your needs.
- Letter of Agreement signed and invoicing complete.
- Present at your desired event.