Responsibility for evaluating and selecting electronic media programs to be shown at the Orthopaedic Video Theater at the Annual Meeting.
1. Align all activities to support execution and achievement of the mission, vision, goals, strategic objectives and metrics of the Strategic Plan and conduct all business in accordance with the Core Values as adopted by the Board of Directors.
2. Promote the development, production, and contribution of high quality media programs for presentation in the Orthopaedic Video Theater at the Annual Meeting.
3. Evaluate media program submissions in accordance with established peer review guidelines.
4. Communicate final decisions to media program contributors with the goal of promoting high quality media submissions in the future.
5. Recognize distinguished achievement in media program production.
6. Recognize the voluntary contributions of program contributors.
7. Select programs for a Residents' collection to be offered to all US and Canadian Residency Programs.
8. Select programs for online presentation.
Reports to the Central Program Committee.
Thirteen (13) Members - Based on specialty appointment
- Two Adult Reconstruction
- Two Shoulder and Elbow
- Two Sports Medicine
- One Hand and Wrist
- One Foot and Ankle
- One Pediatrics
- One Spine
- One Trauma
- One Upper Extremity
- One Oncology
One (1) Resident Member (PGY3 or PGY4)
Term of Office
For chair, two (2) years; eligible for one (1) additional two (2) year term.
For members, two (2) years; eligible for one (1) additional two (2) year term.
For resident member, one (1) two (2) year term
Staff Liaison (title)
Senior Manager, Learning & Practice
Last updated: 9/25/21